1901 Harrison County Courthouse
The old Harrison County Courthouse is located in the center of downtown Marshall and is one of the most famous and admired buildings in Texas. It is the signature landmark of Marshall and is frequently used to represent East Texas in travel literature. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Courthouse, after 40 years of inactivity - and 10 years of careful revitalization - is now completely and authentically restored. Guided tours under the beautiful stained glass dome are available upon request. Phone the museum office - 903-935-8417.